13 June 2012

Here comes the scary sun


On the set of Scary Normal

Tough early afternoon shoot today, with our two lead kid actors, Finn Dallas (who is a better continuity guy than I, I confess) and Jaysha Dunn (who made me awesome wallpaper for my laptop the other day) melting under a relentless sun while the director and the techies tried to deal with the challenges of the shot. To paraphrase Faulkner's Nobel acceptance speech, the kids did not just survive, they kicked booty.

Can't wait to see this puppy. I knew Jen had written a good script, but I was frankly skeptical about being able to put together a professional-looking product on the shoestring budget she has to work with. Almost a third of the way through the shoot, to paraphrase Neil Diamond and the Monkees, . . .

1 comment:

Jim Heaton said...

I can't wait to see this puppy either. Too. Also.