17 June 2012

Feeling a cop


On the set of Scary Normal

A moderately productive day after yesterday's drainer. Lots to shoot tonight, possibly getting far enough for the director's husband to get his closeup as a police officer. The bad news is that if that happens, I'll have to spell him on the childcare front and won't be able to see his performance live.

Today is day 10, and we remain comfortably on schedule, so it's abundantly fair to say we are more than halfway home, which seems impossible and exhilarating and a little sad.

And now, dammit, I'm going to try again to make Blogger display a photo, a continuity shot I took of the camera-beloved April Cleveland (Danielle). Here goes . . .

Nope, just won't do it; I guess if I ever want to post another photo, I'll have to download stupid Google Chrome, but I refuse. In the meantime: here.

No comments: