26 January 2013

Spider-Pig

The Simpsons Movie

(2007)
So, Friday night I didn't watch a movie because I got so wrapped up in Turbo Tax that I didn't even have a proper dinner (and in a certain laptop-nerddom symmetry, Saturday a.m. I woke up about 4 and spent the next 5 hours or so working on the spreadsheet to track my Mets ticket resales for the coming season).

Then last night I did watch a movie, but my head was in so many different places that I simply forgot to blog it. So I've falsified the date and time of this post, but you know, with a complex and intellectually and emotionally challenging film like this, there's really not much point trying to recapture my live viewing reaction. Shock and awe, I remember shock and awe.

Oh, and fair warning: Illini basketball game at the awkward time of 6 p.m. to(Sunday)night, so I won't be watching a movie after that, either.

No comments: