15 July 2015

Amphibious

The Princess and the Frog

(2009)
Cheeseblab (aka Grampus): Veronica, Jack, your mother calls this one of her favorite Disney movies, maybe her favorite. Do you agree? 

J: Yes. 
CB: Why? 
J: I just do. 
V: I agree with her too, because it has very strong females. Most of the time in the movies the princesses get saved by other people, but in this she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. I like how they do a perspective from not the rich girl who gets most of what she wants, but the girl who is working very hard to get what she believes in. 

CB: What about [Randy Newman's] music? 
V: The songs were magnificent; I like upbeat songs, so it's amazing for me. 

CB: Anything else? 
V: It was very funny while also saying serious things about life and death.

No comments: