22 August 2009

Just so

Adam

Crit
OK, I'd long wondered whether I might be a little bit Asperger's myself, but this clears it up: Adam has multiple boxes of Kellogg's (spelled "Kellogs" in the end-credits thank-you's, incidentally) All-Bran lined up in his pantry, and he eats it every day for breakfast. I, on the other hand, buy many different varieties of breakfast cereal, classifying them only according to types--crumblies (your granola, your Smart Start, your Honey Bunches of Oats; Monday and Thursday), small bites (your Life, your Honey-Nut Cheerios; Tuesday and Friday), and big bits (Frosted Mini Wheats, Shredded Oats; Wednesday and Saturday), rotating different specifics into the lineup as the boxes empty. Sunday is muffin (or scone, or donut) day. So I guess I don't need to worry.

3 comments:

Jennie Tonic said...

No, I think you're OK, but I would like to know what you thought of the movie.

cheeseblab said...

I'm bored with the thumbs-up, thumbs-down routine, but I'd give it a solid B: mostly believable, nothing pulled out of a hat (or the filmmakers' collective ass) to make everything OK. The subplot is weak, a little too reminiscent of Say Anything. And of course if you go, you'll have to deal with the Gallagherian brows. Not a must-see for you, I'd calculate.

Jennie Tonic said...

Muchas gracias.